- Makati, Philippines5th Floor, NEX Tower, 6786 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 100,000.00 - 300,000.00 PHP / monthPHP100,000.00300,000.00100,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Ensure growth in recruitment and develop his/her own team.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets of his/her team.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota for the team.
- Understand the competitive landscape and financial market trend.
- Conduct regular team meetings
What we offer:
- A minimum allowance of Php 30,000.00 per month and may increase depending on current annual income.
- Up to 50% Override Commission to team's production.
- Additional 2% Override Commission based on the number of active sales agent in your team.
- Additional Php 1,000 bonus per new recruit.
- An additional year-end bonus of Php 5,000 (minimum) per new recruit.
- An additional year-end bonus of 8% of annual team production.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses on top of what is mentioned above.
- You will be given a high impact training and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
- Access and use of 53 Manulife branches across the country.
- Group insurance and HMO coverage.
- Retirement fund fully managed by Manulife's fund experts.
- International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia.
- At least 2 years of experience as a sales manager in the following industries: Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Bancassurance, Banking, and Automotive.
- Experience in selling financial products is a plus but not a requirement.
- Ability to prepare reports and use of an appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
- Keen business sense with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams for both technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent written communications skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NEX Tower, 6786 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village
- Insurance and Financial Planning
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.