Administrative Assistant | Company Nurse
- Quezon City, PhilippinesSgt. Esguerra Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Develop and implement health and safety programs.
- Provide emergency treatment in the workplace.
- Administer over-the-counter medication to employees.
- Create a clean, and comfortable sickbay area.
- Document all employee injury and illness and keep this information confidential.
- Administer first aid treatments, routine blood pressure checking and provide medications for employees as needed
- Ensure DOLE compliance in relation to health and wellness
- Monitor medicine supplies and prepare requisition
Nursing School Degree.
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Occupational Health and Safety.
\Working experience as a company or a regular nurse.
Comprehensive Clinical Training in Occupational Health and Nursing.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Prime Hotel 70 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.