- Define the consumer and analytics strategy to enable superior business decision making
- Lead a team to deliver Analytics & Consumer insights to successfully support sales organization
- Identify growth opportunities on the business, or potential issues in existing business and recommend specific plans
- Work closely with the multifunctional partners to develop winning strategies, communication and marketing plans
- Translate consumer expertise to enable customer team leaders and help brands win at retail
- 8 years of experience in Brand/Sales strategy planning and management; and/or business analytics; and/or consumer insights.
- Preferably from FMCG but not mandatory.
- Hands on analytics experience is a plus.
- Strong ability of leveraging analytics & insights into business decision making.
- Strong knowledge of analytical/consumer tools and techniques to decode and answer business questions.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in any field with an excellent academic background.
- Must have proven success from work experience of strong leadership.
- Have strong analytical thinking skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Google Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Prime Hotel 70 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.