The Customer Service Representative - Teller is Responsible for the following:
- Cash handling and processing of cash/check deposits, withdrawals, check encashments, closing of accounts; signature verification.
- Posts of all transaction adjustments to the Current Account/Savings Account (CA/SA) terminal at the start of banking day.
- Accepts and processes various fund transfers and remittances payments.
- Handles outward clearing operations.
- Sells the Bank’s and subsidiaries’ products and services.
- Preferably graduate of business or finance course
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Fresh graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply
- Must be residing near Cebu Area
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Commerce [Business Management]
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.