- Makati, Philippines2F 8862 Sampaloc St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
The Accounting Intern will help the Accounting Associate in a daily accounting transactions with the client. He/she shall do journal entries, vounching and BIR transactions adhering the client, company and professional standards.
- BS Accountancy student with high interest to work in an accounting firm
- Willing to do field works such as BIR Transactions and client visitation
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and can work on reports with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.