- Deliver across entire full mobile apps cycle in Agile environment.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code;
- Improves mHealthBank’s applications by conducting systems analysis, defining issues and recommending changes to superior
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Brainstorm, conduct UX research on how to create a user-friendly web platform.
- Conduct product discussion with Back End Engineer
- Any other assignments or job duties as required by the Company.
- Proficiency in React Native for mobile apps
- Candidate with experience in graphical visualization or gamification will be preferred.
- Solid skills in debugging and provide optimal solutions in problem solving;
- Knowledge of modern development principles and best practices (Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment);
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Data Visualization
- User Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.