Social Media Specialist
- Pasay, Philippines, Two E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Social Media & Public Relations Specialist is an integral member of the Marketing team who will plan, create and manage all social media content, ensuring continuous follower growth and engagement within each community. Additionally, this person will build and manage relationships with key home furnishings industry trade media to generate buzz and maximize coverage. The ideal candidate is a creative social networking wizard with some prior experience managing B2B brand pages, as well as a sound writer who can maintain strong media relationships and generate consistent media coverage. To be successful in this position you must be proactive, detailed oriented, organized and have a passion for home decor and interior design that will shine through in all of the content you generate.
• Drive compelling multi-platform Social Media strategy, designed to accomplish larger company objectives.
o Management and activation of a highly engaged and active online influencer network
o Day-to-day owner for all social networks; including content creation, scheduling, optimizing and strategy.
o This role is responsible for tracking social media performance, directing continuous improvement, reach and engagement.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with all key media and influencers in the home decor space
• Manages all editorial calendars, writes and distributes compelling press releases and proactively engages with the media to maximize brand coverage
• Manages all ongoing media requests for images, product descriptions and samples
o Organize, track and maintain product orders/returns from media/influencers
• Update and expand media contact list
• Compile press kits and coordinate media appointments for markets
• Track press activity and media coverage
• Brand liaison to all industry associations and groups
Other Duties include, but not limited to;
• Monitor competitor and partner activities
• Coordination of all marketing event-related initiatives (parties, launches, market events, round table sessions, etc.)
• Proofreading and editing of marketing department materials on an ongoing basis
• Support customer image requests
• BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
• 4+ years of concentrated experience with content management; proven ability to significantly drive engagement and conversion
• 1+ years of experience managing brand pages, including B2B
• Ecommerce/Retail/Home Furnishings/Fashion experience preferred
• Experience in social media publishing and reporting, preferred tools: Google, Spout Social, Candid
• Impeccable writing skills and attention to detail
• Excellent project management skills must be able to multi-task and be well organized
• Able to work in an ambiguous, 'internet-speed' environment
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Some experience using graphic design software such as InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator to edit, resize and crop images
• Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution-oriented
• Willing to work in our MOA site on a Night Shift schedule.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Two E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.