- Design infrastructure and drive its implementation to protect Moka networks, infrastructures, and systems.
- Provide security expertise and guidance to a diverse set of Moka engineering and business teams.
- Conduct security reviews of core corporate and production infrastructure.
- Implement security tools such as policy generation, auditing, and detection pipelines.
- Drive enterprise focused security improvements to Moka products and services.
- Plan, execute, and document the result of white box and black box testing periodically.
- Identify and inform security vulnerabilities to everyone on the team, and drive the executions to fix them.
- Mentor junior security engineer.
- Code reviews.
- Manage and mentor a team of security engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with product management team to ensure we're building the best products.
- Attract, develop, inspire, and lead security engineers, creating a culture that motivates and retains world class talent required for success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Coding experience in one or more general purpose languages (Java, Ruby, Python, etc).
- At least 5 years of practical experience in information security.
- 1 or more active certificate of expertise in information security (Ethical Hacker, ISC2, etc).
- Experience with attacks and mitigation methods, with experience working in two or more of the following:
- Network protocols and secure network design;
- Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, Android);
- Web application and browser security;
- Security assessments and penetration testing;
- Authentication and access control;
- Applied cryptography and security protocols;
- Security monitoring and intrusion detection, Incident response and forensics;
- Development of security tools, automation or frameworks.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Network Security
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.