Senior Front End Engineer - Moka Fresh
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
About Moka Fresh:
Moka Fresh is a B2B F&B marketplace which aims to serve all the kitchen needs of Moka POS's >10K F&B outlets
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from front-end to back-end.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from product management and interaction designers.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Moka better.
- Grow top talent engineering team (attract, hire, and manage) while maintaining a great engineering culture.
- Manage and mentor a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience in software engineering.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack.
- Disciplined approach to writing tests and quality assurance.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.