Performance & Reward Associate
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Responsible in ensuring that Moka’s compensation & benefits packages comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Benchmark against the world's companies, and conduct market research, information collection and data analysis related to Compensation & Benefits especially in technology industry.
- Standardize and maintain admin competencies and procedure related to performance management.
- Develop key metrics and analytics in monitoring performance and rewards deliverables.
- Support Performance and Rewards Manager in developing practical strategy for each business units in alignment with overall business direction.
- Build a strong business relationship with stakeholders cross-functionally.
- Operating performance management tools.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Preferable have working experience in Performance Management and HRBP related fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Human Resources or related fields.
- Passionate and have knowledge about HR fundamentals – organization development, performance management, compensation and benefits.
- Self-driven, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Have good interpersonal and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.