- Work closely with other divisions in the operations department.
- Assist with the development of communication and community plans for merchant retention.
- Gather and relay feedback and follow up from merchants through various methods such as online surveys, meet-ups and interviews.
- Plan, schedule and communicate all merchant-facing product changes to ensure merchants are notified and prepared prior to implementation.
- Manage event audience development and outreach while also supporting the Customer.
- Conceptualize and design all visual materials for merchant communication and community initiatives for use in electronic and print media.
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity of Moka and implement branding guidelines.
- Prepare layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in online channels and/or event display.
- Success team with concept research, creation and design.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- At least 1 year of experience in community development and social media/marketing, communications/PR/advertising/writing.
- Excellent understanding of layout, typography, color, photography usage, and other design principles.
- Experience developing design for a variety of creative projects including promotional channels, both digital & non-digital
- Able to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly.
- Embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback.
- Highly skilled Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, After Effects, and Adobe Premiere.
- Having exuberant, creative, approachable, patient, and flexible personality.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.