Head of Payment Operations
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- As a Head of Payment Operations, you have the rare opportunity to be a key member of Moka's operations team responsible for enabling the payments business at the heart of Moka. Your focus, and that of the overall team, will be to help our payments business scale with ease and confidence. Within Operations, we partner with our peers in Product, Sales, Special Projects, and other cross-functional areas as part of a continuous feedback loop, so that we can deliver the best possible payments experience for merchants and people across the globe.
- Collaborate with Ops leadership to build the Payment Operations team into a highly valued organization by defining, executing, and communicating operational processes, standards, and best practices that work flawlessly and minimize firefighting.
- Own external and internal key relationships and manage all operational components of those relationships – including onboarding, activation, renewal, escalation, and business-as-usual.
- Design and monitor reports & dashboards that capture deep insights into our business through leading & lagging indicators, visualizations, and early warning mechanisms.
- Partner with our analytics team to identify gaps, examine opportunities, and model improvements against speed, cost, and acceptance.
- Collaborate with engineering to build-out critical tools, automate routine work where possible, and address longer-term or recurring issues.
- Own payment issues from beginning to end, working with engineering and external partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a systematic and timely fashion.
- Support implementation teams within payments and across the entire company as a subject matter expert on operational matters.
- 4+ years of operations experience in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
- Relevant payments industry experience strongly preferred.
- An affinity for systems thinking and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional collaborative and troubleshooting/deductive skills including the ability to engage in operational incidents with emerging data to assess impact and drive collaborative resolution in a swift manner.
- Strong analytical skills that will allow good reporting and understanding of problems
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills coupled with ability to drive consensus
- Experience working with external technology partners and vendors preferred
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.