Asp.Net MVC Developer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- 8,000,000.00 - 12,000,000.00 IDR / month
- Full time
- Develop applications from scratch using ASP .Net MVC, ASP .Net Core
- Develop Office 365 and Sharepoint add-ins using .Net technologies (MVC and/or Sharepoint framework)
- Participate in application design and implementation as well as in testing process, bug fixing, support and maintenance.
- Develop applications according to technical specifications.
- Provide any recommendations regarding development practices, procedures, technologies, tools, third party modules.
- Participate to any aspect of the application development: demo, expression of needs, technology, functional specifications, architecture, sizing, development schedule, testing, delivery, and training to end users.
- Report regularly to applications development department head
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in ASP .Net Development and Web technologies (JQuery, CSS, HTML).
- Strong knowledge on object oriented development, domain driven development.
- Knowledge about main ASP .Net frameworks : ORM, Dependency Injection, testing, front end,
- Knowledge about JS Framework is a plus: Angular, React or Vue.JS
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): ASP .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, Visual StudioJ avascript, Entity Framework, Git
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Computer Science
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.