English Content Writer (Digital Content Writer)
- Sleman, IndonesiaSleman, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaSlemanDI YogyakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Niagahoster is a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. With a team full of marketing professionals we are looking for an English Content Writer to help the business stand out through the power of digital content. If you are ready to grow with us, join us now!
- Dive deep into Digital Marketing (SEO, content) secrets;
- Research industry-related topics and ideas;
- Create the most captivating content for a global audience;
- Cooperate with international teams to ensure top quality content;
- Influence millions of curious people and help them to succeed online.
- Have flexible work hours;
- Enjoy working remotely;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team who respects and care for each other;
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prize, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Exceptional English writing skills;
- Passion for IT and an interest in the latest digital marketing trends;
- Strong sense of ownership in decision making;
- A results-driven personality who’s inspired to work independently;
- An inner ambition to become a superstar in digital marketing!
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Work from Home
- Content Writing
- Blog Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.