Senior UX Researcher
- Sleman, Indonesia, , Sleman, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaSlemanDI YogyakartaIndonesia
- 6,000,000.00 - 10,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR6,000,000.0010,000,000.006,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Senior UX Researcher is responsible for optimizing the highest conversion possible with best UX and UI in all marketing channels to increase lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Lead the conversion optimisation roadmap for the business including creating data-driven hypotheses and deploying well-structured AB tests to improve website conversion and user experience.
- Monitor site conversion rates on a daily basis; making recommendations and ultimately improving a customer journey and usability.
- Act as the owner and champion for conversion data and tracking (including e.g. GA Tracking events etc.); driving the implementation of analytics and tag management products across multiple platforms.
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into active users with creative and effective follow-up campaigns through omnichannel marketing activities.
- Work closely with the Marketing, providing direct support on optimizing the conversion of each marketing channel and provide feedback to improve inbound lead quality.
- Work closely with the Product and Development teams to ensure conversion tracking is considered as an integral part of all development activity as well as providing direct support on the client activation process.
- Advanced in English
- A web hosting user
- Know how UX best practices and have a great taste of UI / design
- Experience in conducting A/B testing
- Familiar with Google Analytics & Google Optimize
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Google Analytics
- User Research
- Digital Marketing
- Web Design
- A/B Testing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.