Customer Service (English Speaker)
- Sleman, IndonesiaSleman, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaSlemanDI YogyakartaIndonesia
- 3,150,000.00 - 7,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR3,150,000.007,000,000.003,150,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Do you know what's web hosting and how can you benefit from it? Ever tried creating and developing your website?
With a team full of professionals, inspired by Customer Obsession, we are looking for the ones who can skyrocket in the global market.
If you can help the business stand out by providing an excellent Customer Experience, this one’s for you!
What you will do:
- Interactive learning in our Customer Success Academy with extra guidance and mentors;
- Answering incoming conversations via live chat;
- Helping the Customer to improve their website by assessing their needs;
- Adjusting the product of Hostinger International and actively selling additional services;
- Staying proud of your job for making the Client go WOW.
Here you can:
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture which values high standards with experienced and friendly mates;
- Attractive bonuses for reaching monthly goals;
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development: books, workshops, plenty of mentorship;
- Have FUN at team building activities;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
What we expect:
- Exceptional English skills (C1 or higher);
- Interest in IT;
- You enjoy communicating and helping people;
- You are friendly and motivated to conquer the internet.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Information Ordering
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.