- Sleman, IndonesiaSleman, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaSlemanDI YogyakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
We're Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To provide an accurate financial statement that adheres to financial accounting principles, we're looking for a Senior Accountant. S/he will be responsible for summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other reports. Meanwhile, she will also maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Furthermore, the Senior Accountant will familiar with carrying out various accounting and financial projects as well as provide guides, recommendations, and advice to improve the overall internal process. If you are ready to be part of this team and grow together, join us now!
- Ensure Niagahoster's day-to-day finance and accounts operations are accurate and effective;
- Detect errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency;
- Participate in the monthly closing procedure, ensuring all accounts are in order and can be closed in a timely manner;
- Participate in audit procedures;
- Participate in monthly tax revision and ensure taxes are paid but spared;
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data;
- preparing reports;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
- Keep an eye on details while still seeing the bigger picture:
- Coaching and supporting other colleagues.
- Have flexible work hours as we’re living up the value of freedom and responsibility;
- Access to reference books, training courses, international conferences, and many more to support your professional development;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people;
- Opportunities to explore ideas to maximize impactful results;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prizes, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Proven working experiences at least 3 years in accounting, financial statements, and tax returns:
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting process & principles, best practices, standards, laws, and regulations;
- Experience with NAV or any other ERP system (Axapta, SAP, etc.) is mandatory;
- Be comfortable working in a result-driven environment;
- Ambition to learn and grow;
- Deep understanding data from General Ledger, an expert in Mr. Debit and Mr. Credit;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process;
- Excellent collaboration skill and attitude as a team-player;
- Experience with CF, IFRS, Big4, TP would be a big advantage;
- Efficient task management skill, able to juggle between multiple projects efficiently.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Work from Home
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Data Interpretation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.