- Sleman, IndonesiaSleman, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaSlemanDI YogyakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
We are Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To make Niagahoster's analytics database and data pipeline is well forged on a solid and reliable architecture, we need a Data Engineer. If you are ready to be our Data Engineer, join our team now!
- Construct datasets that are easy to analyze and support company requirements;
- Analyzing raw data;
- Improving data quality and efficiency;
- Build data systems and pipelines;
- Evaluate business needs and objectives;
- Interpret trends and patterns;
- Combine raw information from different sources;
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
Daily duties will typically include:
- Develops, constructs tests and maintains architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems thus enable seamless data collection & analysis;
- Recommend and implement method to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality;
- Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining, and production.
- Have flexible work hours;
- Enjoy working remotely (from anywhere in Indonesia);
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people;
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role;
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques;
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python);
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design;
- Great numerical and analytical skills;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Work from Home
- Analyzing Data
- Business Analysis
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.