Niagahoster, a part of Hostinger, is a tech company based in Indonesia that provides web-hosting services. A Customer Success Specialist is the frontline of the business: their purpose is to solve web-hosting-related problems while bringing long-term value to the Customer.
Are you ready for the next big challenge in your career? For more information about this role, click this link 👉FAQ About this Role
- Communicate with customers and solve their technical issues related to website via live chat.
- Assist Customers with exact guidance and resolutions.
- Going the extra mile for each Customer is part of the job.
- Focus on the Customer’s success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Response and check abuse of service (spam/phishing).
- Constantly grow - learn about IT every day to become a web hosting expert.
What we offer:
- Equal opportunity employer - regardless of your status, you are eligible for the position and its benefits.
- An 8-week training course in technology, product and communication knowledge.
- Individual monthly unlimited bonuses right after finishing training.
- Full remote working opportunities - everyone from Indonesia is welcome.
- A supportive global team who are eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you.
- Continuous personal development: books, workshops, individual mentorship.
- Extraordinary team buildings, birthday presents, company events, and more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Have 1-3 years of experience in customer service-related roles
- Strong English communication skills (C1 or higher).
- Proven ambition and focus to develop your knowledge in IT - previous IT customer service experience is preferred.
- Min. Diploma in any field (IT field is a plus).
- Well developed interpersonal skills: customer-focused, communicative, confident, collaborative.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (full-time only, morning/day/night shifts).
- Having knowledge in the domain, hosting, blog, and website will be preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance