Engineering Manager - QA and Automation
- South Jakarta City, Indonesia5th Floor, Menara Bidakara 2, Menteng Dalam, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Reporting to the QA Manager based in Singapore, you will manage the QA team in our Jakarta office. and be responsible for the quality of all software releases. Your team will define the test strategy, develop processes and tools, and thoroughly test Ninja Van software which includes client and server side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
- Develop, enact, and manage testing schedules, ensuring that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines.
- Increase our test automation coverage, work with developers to integrate automated testing into the CI process.
- Work with product team to understand requirements to create comprehensive test plans and execute them.
- Drive the adoption of QA best practices through the whole team.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Help set and fulfill the QA staffing plan, including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
- Be very hands-on in manual and automated testing.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
- At least 2 years as engineering manager or senior engineering team lead; proven track record of successfully leading teams.
- Highly skilled in automated test tools for web, mobile and server-side software, including scripting in Selenium Webdriver.
- Strong Java development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and various types of testing.
- Strong experience in configuration and release management.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Menara Bidakara 2, Menteng Dalam, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.