- Provide CEO with background information, meeting summaries and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings and engagements.
- Arrange internal and external meetings to include all facets of meeting prep – Scheduling, tracking responses to meeting requests, preparing and distributing meeting materials, arranging all necessary technology including web conferencing, liaising with outside parties to manage appointments and ordering meals for meetings.
- Records and accurately transcribes minutes for meetings; maintains documents and files.
- Assist CEO with developing task lists, tracking deadlines and following up.
- Manage the continuous flow of correspondence and requests; assist CEO with drafting communications.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Make travel arrangements for CEO
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Graduate of secretarial degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 year(s) of relevant work experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders in a business environment required.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English, proven by a TOEFL score of at least 550 or IELTS 6
- Minimum age of 25 years.
- Ability to understand all facets of the business in order to prioritize meetings and follow ups, record meeting notes and track follow ups
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work discreetly with highly confidential material
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, anticipate and prepare schedules, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to anticipate executives’ needs and proactively prepare for foreseeable events and issues.
- Excellent writing and editing skills to produce clear, professional correspondence and other written materials.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders including staff, management, board and external partners.
- Creative Thinking
- Business Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Events Management
- Community Development
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Kenari II Blok D1, no. 31, Jatibening Estate, Pondokgede, Bekasi, Bekasi City, West Java (Jawa Barat), Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.