Backend Software Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaLippo Kuningan 20th floor, Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. B-12 Setiabudi, Jakarta 12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
OVO, a fintech startup that builds a digital platform aiming to simplify your life by providing amazing rewards & deals through our merchant partners, simple payment and smart financial services. We're a technology company with full of challenges and opportunities to learn and grow, led by world-class leaders from global Tech companies.
Your responsibility will span throughout the entire software development life cycle from the design, build/implement, release, support, maintain and others as necessary. You'll experience what a strong software engineer is about as part of your learning journey with the company. You'll help us build the best product in the market that millions of people depend on everyday.
- Experience in building scalable & reliable backend systems, preferably in Java
- Experience in database, schema design, query optimization is a great plus!
- Familiar with SDLC, system/application design, design patterns
- Solid CS foundation (data structure, algorithm, coding, networking)
- Self-starter, excellent can-do attitude, great communication skill
- Min BS degree (S1) in Computer Science or equivalent
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lippo Kuningan 20th floor, Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. B-12 Setiabudi, Jakarta 12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 8 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.