Senior Business Development Manager - Bali
- Denpasar, IndonesiaBiliq Bali Coworking Space Jl. Yudistira No. 3A Seminyak, Kab. Badung, Bali 80361, Denpasar, Bali, IndonesiaDenpasarBaliIndonesia
- Full time
- Plan & oversee business development efforts for OYO Indonesia in assigned areas/clusters with a goal to on-board high-quality budget hotels on to OYO network.
- Identify new hotels that meet OYO standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner willingness etc. and pitch OYO’s partnership proposal.
- Negotiate OYO’s commercial agreement with interested hotels.
- Strengthen relationship with existing hotel partners & other relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with revenue management team to drive topline for the partner hotel.
- Collaborate with other teams in OYO such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance etc. to ensure smooth functioning of hotels on day-to-day basis.
- Manage business development team members in order to reach acquisition targets.
- 3 - 6 years of high quality experience in sales / business development, sales or partnerships from insurance, banking, telco, quick service restaurant, e-commerce, fin tech, or property
- Strong analytics skills and ability to structure complex commercial arrangements.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Thrives in a role that requires meeting new people, building and maintaining relationships.
- High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & wiliingness to get task completed.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally.
- Local market knowledge of BALI is a must.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Biliq Bali Coworking Space Jl. Yudistira No. 3A Seminyak, Kab. Badung, Bali 80361
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.