IT1907 - Business Development Executive - Manggarai Barat (Labuan Bajo/Komodo Island)
- West Manggarai Regency, IndonesiaManggarai Barat, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia, West Manggarai Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, IndonesiaWest Manggarai RegencyEast Nusa TenggaraIndonesia
- Full time
- Plan & oversee business development efforts for OYO Indonesia in assigned areas/clusters with a goal to on-board high-quality budget hotels on to OYO network.
- Identify new hotels that meet OYO standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner willingness etc. and pitch OYO’s partnership proposal.
- Negotiate OYO’s commercial agreement with interested hotels.
- Strengthen relationship with existing hotel partners & other relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with revenue management team to drive topline for the partner hotel.
- Collaborate with other teams in OYO such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance etc. to ensure smooth functioning of hotels on day-to-day basis.
- 1-2 years of high quality experience in sales, business development, account management or partnerships.
- Strong analytics skills and ability to structure complex commercial arrangements.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Thrives in a role that requires meeting new people, building and maintaining relationships.
- High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get task completed.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally.
- Strong in number calculation.
- Ready for business travels.
- Ready to be placed in Kabupaten Manggarai Barat.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Manggarai Barat, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.