Business Development Head - Bali
- Badung, IndonesiaBadung, Bali, IndonesiaBadungBaliIndonesia
- Full time
- You will build and manage a successful sales team that will exceed sales KPIs
- You will be the key responsible person to ensure that a maximum number of hotel deals is closed in your designated area
- You will be responsible to mentor your team towards right relationship management with the key hotel partners in the designated area
- You will work closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams and will act as strategic thought partner to the overall head of business development regarding hotel partnerships, account management and geographic expansion plans
- You will collaborate closely with Ops to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve internal BD processes
- You will be based in Bali
We are OYO, South Asia’s largest and fastest growing tech company and our mission is very simple: to help people find an affordable place to stay everywhere they go. OYO is standardizing the experience both for guests and hotels by introducing technology to the currently broken affordable hotel industry.
Originally founded in India in 2013, we are already the country’s largest hospitality company and on track to become the world’s biggest hotel brand by 2023. By partnering with asset and home-owners we are providing travelers 20k+ exclusive OYO hotels across 600+ cities in 20+ countries at an affordable price.
It’s time to continue this success story in Indonesia. Backed by some of the world’s best investors such as SoftBank, Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, we are now expanding in Semarang and are looking for you to join our fast-paced rocket ship.
- At least 8 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of exceeding sales KPIs and achieving remarkable customer growth
- Have proven that you can build teams and manage people effectively
- Have strong presentation skills both over phone and in-person
- Take strong and proactive ownership and have a hands-on / solution-oriented mindset
- Trustworthy and act in a professional manner
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.