We are looking to hire passionate and energetic individuals who can take high degree of ownership and deliver results for OYO in this new market:
- Plan & oversee business development efforts for OYO Indonesia in assigned areas/clusters with a goal to on-board high-quality budget hotels on to OYO network.
- Identify new hotels that meet OYO standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner willingness etc. and pitch OYO’s partnership proposal.
- Negotiate OYO’s commercial agreement with interested hotels.
- Strengthen relationship with existing hotel partners & other relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with revenue management team to drive topline for the partner hotel.
- Collaborate with other teams in OYO such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance etc. to ensure smooth functioning of hotels on day-to-day basis.
- Manage business development team members in order to reach acquisition targets.
- 5+ years of high quality experience in sales, business development, account management or partnerships. Preferably from financial services (banking, insurance, investments) or direct selling.
- Proven experience in leadership or managing teams.
- Strong numerical and analytics skills as well as ability to structure complex commercial arrangements.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ready to be placed in Banten area and ready for business travels throughout assigned areas.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Banten, Serang City, Banten, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 12 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.