We are a technology firm with a strong focus in Logistic vertical, being partners with leading logistic companies, we tend to develop cutting edge technologies and currently looking for an experienced Node.JS Developer. Selected candidate will be offered a full time role after 2 probation period lasting 3 months each.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Experience in creating Web application using Node.JS
- Experience in creating Algorithm for Web application using Node.JS
- Experience with Express, Loopback, Socket.io, Sails.js
- Experience in developing a website and its structure
- Experience with NodeJS and asynchronous programming
- Experience with integrating back-end web services, via REST-based APIs
- Knowledge of web architecture and HTTP protocol
- Knowledge about HTML/CSS3
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Quiet and calm office located in Kebon Jeruk Business Park
- Competitive remuneration package
- Laptop provided
- Car or Bike parking provided
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- E2/12, Business Park Kebon Jeruk, Jl. Meruya Ilir No. 88, Kembangan, RT.1/RW.5, Meruya Utara, Kembangan, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11620, West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.