- Acquiring new SME (Emerging Business Banking)
- Maintaining, growing, and deepening relationship with exisitng and prospective such customers
- Identifying customer needs for transaction solutions
- Play the role of customer business partner, providing advice on suitable alternative solutions and customer service
- Delivering quality lendings, monitoring loan performance
- Complying with prevailing regulation
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Minimum S1 of any discipline, preferably from reputable university
- Business background with minimum 1 year experience in SME Banking
- Good knowledge in Banking Industry
- Good interpersonal, relationship and communication skills
- Confident with strong business acumen, analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Persistence in pursuing business opportunities.
- Target oriented
About Permata Bank
After receiving confirmation from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) on 20 January 2021 as a Buku IV Bank, PermataBank is now confirmed as one of the top 10 banking institutions in Indonesia with core capital of more than IDR 30 trillion, serving nearly 4 million customers in 62 cities in Indonesia. In 2004, Standard Chartered Bank and PT Astra International Tbk took over PermataBank and began a massive transformation process within the organization. The combined ownership of these major shareholders increased to 89.01% in 2006. Bangkok Bank Public Limited ("Bangkok Bank") officially became the controlling shareholder of PermataBank on May 2020 after taking over 89.12% of PermataBank's shares from the total number of shares that have been issued and paid up by Standard Chartered Bank and Astra International. Offering innovative banking products and services, PermataBank has 304 branch offices, 2 mobile branches, 942 ATMs with access to more than 100,000 ATMs (VisaPlus, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Alto, ATM Bersama) and millions of ATMs worldwide that are connected to the Visa, Mastercard and Cirrus networks.