- Responsible for analysis of conveyor belt performance through constant coordination with customers thru plant visits.
- Responsible for the review of design to match the specific application as required by customers.
- Responsible for attending the customer complaint, investigation of belt failure and problems encountered.
- Responsible for onsite trouble shooting of the problems encountered on conveyor belt and offer customer a solution or countermeasure.
- Responsible for constant coordination with marketing and production group regarding customer's complaints.
- Responsible for conducting technical training as per request by client.
- Responsible for monitoring, control and updating of database belt system of selected customers.
- Mechanical Engineering course graduate.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Will handle accounts from Bulacan and other areas of Luzon.
- Preferably residence of Bulacan area (San Jose Del Monte / Norzagaray)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.