- Acting as IT Operation L1 (for external) and L2 (for internal).
- Maintain and monitor system performance 24/7 (shifting applied).
- Fast response, escalation, and solution for Production Issues/Alerts (collect logs, analyze, investigate, and report all incidents/issues/alerts).
- Provide support, assistance, and response to tasks and queries via (Email, WhatsApp, Telegram, and Call).
- Monitor Dashboard, Logs, and OS utilization of Live Production System (Response Alert, Analysis Alert, Resolving Alert).
- Support QA, Developer, and User doing System Configuration, Log Monitoring, Simulate Scenario, Find Root Cause Analysis, and Troubleshooting.
- Support project stages related to technical matters or testing activity such as SIT, UAT, and Regression.
- Build APK/IPA from mac mini and manage it from Non-production to Production Release/Publish.
- Deploy Backend API during Night Deployment Activity and do monitoring via Dashboard and Logs.
- Write Documentation for new knowledge.
- Perform Non-Functional Testing (e.g.: using JMeter).
- Perform installation and configuration of new server or technology should be required.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have Knowledge of using Splunk, New Relic, Grafana
- Must have Knowledge of customizing Jenkins or CI/CD job
- Must have Knowledge of system engineering such as Linux, CLI, Networking, Architecture, etc.
- Must have Knowledge of application and os monitoring
- Must able to demonstrate a good teamwork
- Have curiosity to understand Business Process and Technology
- Have good understanding of Reading Dashboard from Application Performance Montioring (such as New Relic and Grafana)
- Have attitude to provide customer satisfaction
- Understanding and having knowledge or experience of Backend API development (Java or NodeJS is preffered)
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
PhinCon, a member of Phintraco Group, is an Information Technology (IT) consulting and services company with more than 11 years of experience in the deployment of Customer Relationship Management, Middleware, HR, ERP, and Big Data solutions. Phincon has established itself as a market leader. As our vision is “to be a preferred business partner for the best customer experience solution in Indonesia and Asia Pacific”, we will continue to strive to take business to the next level with excellent strategies and latest technologies. PhinCon has built strategic alliances with global technology partners that have Digital Transformation vision to strengthen its offerings.