About your responsibilities for the Role
- Creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions.
- Perform data analysis, identify, collect, and track key business metrics.
- Working collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, design, etc.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications)
- 5+ years of end-to-end product management with software/web technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Experience as decision maker in eCommerce or FMCG Distribution industries.
- Ability to present complex value propositions to other teams.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills
- What would make you stand out from the crowd (Preferred Qualifications)
- Working knowledge of SaaS, cloud computing technical issues (e.g. deployment, configuration, integration, etc), authentication and authorization concept and technologies.
- Experience in formal development methodologies such as Waterfall, Scrum, or Kanban.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.