- Quezon City, Philippines157 Kamias Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part time
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in an art or a related design field such as fine arts, digital media or visual communications
- Skilled in graphic creation and editing computer programs.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate creativity
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- In-depth understanding of art in technology or art applications
- Adept in photography, graphic design, fine arts or editing
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 155 Kamias Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Primebeef Company, Inc.
Meat Importer and Trader based in Kamias, Quezon CityPrimebeef Company, Inc. marks its beginning in 1992, sourcing quality meat products to cater to various market demands. In 2004, the company rebranded into the name it has now, as a bid to answer local food lovers’ desire for excellent beef. Proudly Filipino-owned, Primebeef has extended its meat selections beyond prime and choice grade beef; it is now known for its excellent lamb and pork products as well. After offering exclusively uncooked options, the brand eventually branched out to cooked-meat selections, as a response to the demands for more convenient cooking and preparation. Home-grown complimentary products such as steak rubs and sauces were eventually made available, creating a holistic meat experience for discerning customers. To this day, Primebeef continues to thrive as an organization committed to excellent products and services. With products sourced from the best suppliers in the world, Primebeef has become known as a veritable expert in its field, and offers a wide range of meat cuts that will suit various cooking styles and recipes. While its services and products have changed throughout the years, Primebeef remains solidly committed to reaching out to more and more Filipino households, believing that the finest quality meats can be enjoyed in every Filipino home.