- Makati, Philippines19th Floot, 6789, Ayala Ave, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 50,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.00100,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Part time
• Assess and review the client's current financial situation, to be able to present an appropriate financial plan.
• Discuss and explain the different types of financial services available to the client.
• Develops effective financial strategies by guiding clients to establish and achieve their financial goals.
• Consistently and continously monitor and update client's financial status.
• Helping spread the importance of financial literacy
• Offer solution such as investment, life insurance, critical illness, retirement fund, discipline savings, kid's education, estate planning, and wealth management, among others.
• Helping clients regarding their financial planning needs and priorities
If you have the heart to help other people, you like to talk to people & you want to share financial literacy then this career is for you! As a Financial Adviser, you will enjoy time flexilibity, financial freedom, free travels & most of all balanced work-life. Join our growing team of diversified young professionals!
* Bachelor degree in business, finance, or any field
* 1-2 years of sales experience is a plus
* Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.