- Develop, support and evolve best in class mobile apps that will deliver rich experience to customers.
- Works with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features.
- Collaborate closely with architects, user interface designers, middleware engineers, and multiple groups to define and implement product features.
- Evaluate opportunities to bring new product features and content to mobile users from a technical perspective.
- Juggles multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment.
- Has a deep understanding of iOS, ObjectiveC and Swift.
- Has curiosity and keeps always updated in new trends and technologies.
"The entire recruitment process at Allianz Indonesia is free of charge. Please find out further information at our official website www.allianz.co.id"
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- At least 3 years industry experience writing native mobile applications for iOS.
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs over JSON.
- Deep Knowledge of UIKit, Foundation, Core Graphics, Core Location Frameworks.
- Sample of iOS application(s) published in AppStore is a plus.
- Experience writing unit tests using iOS testing frameworks would be desired.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban) software development is a plus.
- Ability to implement SQL queries.
- Ability to analyze requirements.
- The ability to maintain high coding standards and a clear understanding of performance best practices are a big plus.
- Results-driven, able and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Understanding of memory management and profiling is a plus.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said, RT.7/RW.15, Menteng Dalam, Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12870
- 1 opening
About PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia
The Allianz Group is one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers with more than 92 million retail and corporate customers. In 2018, over 142,000 employees in more than 80 countries achieved total revenues of 131 billion euros and an operating profit of 11.5 billion euros for the group. Allianz is one of the world’s largest investors, managing over 673 billion euros on behalf of its insurance customers while our asset managers Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO manage an additional 1.4 trillion euros of third-party assets. Thanks to our systematic integration of ecological and social criteria in our business processes and investment decisions, we hold the leading position for insurers in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Asia is one of our three major growth regions. It is characterized by a rich diversity of cultures, languages and customs. Allianz started its operations in Indonesia with a representative office in 1981. In 1989, Allianz established PT Asuransi Allianz Utama Indonesia, a general insurance company. Furthermore, Allianz entered the Indonesian life insurance market by opening PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia in 1996. In 2006, Allianz Utama and Allianz Life Indonesia started sharia insurance business. Supported by more than 1,300 employees and a network of more than 20,000 sales professionals as well as bank partners and other distribution channels. Today, Allianz in Indonesia is one of the leading insurance groups in the market trusted to protect more than 7 million insured. "The entire recruitment process at Allianz Indonesia is free of charge. Please find out further information at our official website www.allianz.co.id"