CISO03 - Security Operations Center
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Managing Vulnerability Monitoring.
- Monitoring, collecting, and responding to suspicious, inappropriate, and unauthorized activities related to the bank's infrastructure systems and data.
- Implementing monitoring rules and ensuring sufficient source logs are integrated into SIEM.
- Managing the process for handling security incidents related to the bank's infrastructure systems.
- Creating event/incident resolution report providing the actions taken based on pre-defined SLA and OLA due to the SOC operation.
- Producing change request regarding information security system, if necessary, regarding event/incident that happened.
- Providing correlation of threat data with information about the current state of the bank's IT security defenses to come up with a real assessment of risks to the bank (Threat Intelligence Reporting).
- Minimum 5 years experience in security operations
- Knowledge and experience in managing and developing SIEM
- Knowledge and experience in security incident management
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge in security incident management.
- Knowledge and experience in threat intelligence reporting.
- Ability to interact with senior executives.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- Preferable certification :
- CCNA Cyber Ops,
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH),
- IBM Certified SOC Analyst – Security QRadar SIEM,
- CyberArk Program X Level 1.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.