ITIFS17 - Data Center (DC & DRC Facility) Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Ensure the operation of infrastructure and supporting facilities (power, refrigeration, access) data centers are supported with a stable and good availability.
- Manage, and monitor all services related to Data Centers in accordance with processes, procedures, approvals and risk management.
- Make configuration documentation of the infrastructure facilities used, procedural completeness for changes in the data center, and review changes to data center services.
- Planning, managing and monitoring service activities related to data center operations, data center policies and procedures, project data centers and collaboration.
- Monitoring and reviewing all data center administrative activities that contain the capacity, performance, and utilization of all environments within the data center.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures related to the management and deployment of data center infrastructure that includes power planning, structured cabling, and mechanical requirements.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of Data Center.
- Knowledge about green data center (will be an advantedge).
- knowledge of data center environment and IT Infrastructure for support banking system operation.
Required Skills :
- Good knowledge and Experience in facility mechanical electrical (Cooling System, Power/UPS, Generator, Fire Suppression System, Access Control Data Center).
- Automation tools related to Data Center Operation.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.