Department Head Performance & Reward Management
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Develop policies on benefits, rewards and performance reviews.
- Make strategies for how all employees engagement with the company with the benefits provided
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from psychology.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as Reward Management, Performance Management, and Human Resource.
- Expert with Job Reward, Benefits& Performance Review
- Strong on logical Analysis& strategic thinking.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Arrange system policies Performance appraisal and system imbalance (compensation, benefits, & recognition), which are effective in accordance with the performance, competency, values (award philosophy) strategy and needs of the Bank.
- Review and analyze employee salary and benefit rates compared to market positions in similar business sectors, so that they are always competitive and in accordance with applicable regulations
- Coordinate the implementation of performance assessments (individual Performance Management), namely mid-year performance review and year-end performance review, calculation of bonuses and salary increases
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.