Team Leader Performance Measurement Development
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
We are looking for a Team Leader of Performance Measurement Development who has experience in Financial Analysis and Project Management. Candidate will work as part of a team, but individual ability becomes an important factor considering it demands initiatives and idea generation. The preferred candidate must have good analytical / planning skills as well as good quantitative skills.
- Review existing profitability reports to make it more comprehensive and able to support “more effective” Management’s decision making
- Perform data crunch and data analysis, prepare both spreadsheet analysis and presentation systematically and time efficiently, and able to develop a comprehensive, accurate, and easily accessed database in level bankwide, segments, regions, branches, products, and customers
- Conducting researches which relevant with Financial Performance Measurement, both from revenue and cost perspective. For example: product behavior, branch productivity, IT investment, activity based costing for operations team, etc
- Redesign or develop new reports when it needed, including review the datamart as source of all those reports and presentation layer
- Act as project manager when we need to enhance the Performance Measurement System
- In charge in knowledge sharing for Business/Regions/Branches/Products people regarding the researches and reports
- Advise other units regarding Financial Performance Measurement methodologies
- Managing team which consist of diversed capabilities, age, and gender.
- At least Bachelor degree from (S-1) majoring in Engineering or Corporate Finance
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Has strong leadership abilities and strong knowledge in banking, corporate finance, financial accounting, management accounting, risk, project management
- Has minimum of 6 years experience in Bank’s Financial Performance Measurement and economic research.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving, enthusiast with numbers, and finding patterns.
- Ability to come up with “Practical” solution and easily monitoring outcomes.
- Excellent communication and ability to work with cross functional units (Business, Regions, IT, Operations, Risk, & Compliance, etc)
- Ability to breakdown complex problems into several simple problems.
- Avid user of presentation tools such as PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Enjoy challenge
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.