Team Leader Budget & Investment Control Management - Strategy & Performance Management Group
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are looking for a Team Leader for Budget & Investment Control Management who has experience in coordinating the preparation of Corporate Work and Budget Plans (RKAP), Bank Business Plans (RBB) and Corporate Plans (Corplan). Candidate must have knowledge in Banking Financial and Banking Business Modeling, controllership, activity based management and value based management. Candidates are preferred to have experience in conducting financial projections of banks/financial institutions, carrying out financial stress testing related to strategic risk management. The Job Description in brief is as follows:
- Coordinate the preparation and development of long-term strategic plans (corporate plans), Bank Business Plans (RBB) and Bankwide/consolidated Corporate Work and Budget Plans (RKAP).
- Conduct periodic reviews of Corplan, RBB and RKAP and make revisions if necessary.
- Coordinate with other teams in ensuring the implementation of a review of performance achievements until the middle of the fiscal year, as a basis for revising the RKAP if needed and knowing the estimated performance achievement until the end of the year.
- Coordinate the process of allocating business targets and cost budgets from the budget management work unit to related work units both at the Head Office and outside the Head Office.
- Coordinate with other teams in reviewing business targets, budgets, work programs and other targets proposed by all work units
- Minimum graduate Strata-1 (S-2 is preferred) in economics, Accounting, Economics of Management, Business Administration
- 6-8 years of work experience
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Mastering Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Access)
- Have experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Have knowledge in Financial Modeling
- Have experience in Cost Budgeting & Control
- Have knowledge in Cost and Benefit Analysis
- Have good communication and presentation skills
‘Good to have’ Qualification
- Intermediate Financial Analysis Training.
- Strategic planning training and corporate finance (M & A, corporate action, etc.).
- Passed CFA Level 1 Examination would be an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening