IT Quality Management Officer
- East Jakarta, Indonesia4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaEast JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Provide training to others division related to QMS (Quality Management System) knowledge to develop employee capability of process skill required to comply with policy, procedure, rule and standard, working instruction, guideline and template.
- Control the implementation of company policy & procedures to ensure the application of consistent standards and practices within organization.
- Proactively learn new concepts and procedures as appropriate to company requirements.
- Provide periodic report based on the needs of organizations requirement.
- Conduct internal audit and support to external audit implementation to meet the objectives.
- Minimum graduated from reputable university, Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Science.
- Have IT background experience min 1 year
- Minimum 1 year hold position in Process Quality Assurance of IT Operation (ITSM) or IT Project (CMMI)
- Have knowledge on Business Process Management,TQM or Six Sigma, Project Management, Problem solving and analysis.
- Have 1 year experience of corporate palnning and performance analysis.
- Have good communication, interpersonal skill, and english proficient (written and oral)
- Have good MS Office skill sets.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.