- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia27 Fl. Unit 5, Kebon Melati Kel., Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Lead the new business development in healthcare/pharmaceuticals business. This would include but not limited to market research, initial distributor contacts, business plan draft, sales strategy, target achievement, etc.
- Discover potential customer overseas and manage the export procedure to target countries
- 3-5 years experience in business development and/or sales and marketing field, especially in healthcare industry (medical devices, medicines, etc.).
Knowledge and experience of export transaction and procedures including export documents and shipment is huge advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written
- Able to multi task and work in dynamic environment
- A data-driven problem solver with strong business acumen, and systemic-thinker
- Eager to be involved in new business development planning
- Strong preference for applicants with pharmacy, medical, bioprocess, bio engineering, chemical/chemical engineering background
- Willing to travel Jakarta - Bali back and forth
- Able to travel domestic or overseas
- Action Planning
- Business Development
- Data Analysis
- Needs Analysis
- Market Research
- Customer Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.