Back End Developer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaG, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 12,000,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR12,000,000.0015,000,000.0012,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Participate in designing, developing, and testing applications in multiple system environments.
- Conduct software integration and external interface development. Combine multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions.
- Determine technical requirements, develops technical user stories and software requirements specifications that serve as the build-to specification for development
- Apply, as appropriate, data modeling, transaction/workflow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods.
- Review and prepares system documents and technical specifications
- Prepare reports, studies, and documentation, delivers presentations, and participates in meetings. Provide technical direction to development teams.
- Interact with Application Support and coordinate any patch and code deployments with System Administration teams.
- Understand the various types of tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage.
- 2-4+ Experience with design and development of software at multiple architecture tiers with middleware focus including: shared application services, database services, security, networking, etc
- Proficiency in Java and web development. Must be proficient in most of the following: Java 6/7, HTML, Oracle 11g, JPA/Hibernate/Mybatis, JEE, Spring framework, HTTP(S)/SOAP/WSDL, Web Services Interoperability and Standards, RESTful APIs, Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Apache Karaf, Apache activeMQ
- Advantage experience as a Technical Development Lead in a Service Oriented Architecture based projects
- Broad knowledge of software technologies utilized in IT application development in the insurance field is a plus
- Strong programming fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong desire to learn and try out new ideas.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.