Budget, Reporting and Analyses Financial Statement Officer
- South Tangerang, IndonesiaJl. Rempoa Raya No.11, Rempoa, Ciputat Tim., Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15412, South Tangerang, Banten, IndonesiaSouth TangerangBantenIndonesia
- Full time
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard cost; collecting operational data
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions
- Improves financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Recommends actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management Team
- Assisting other special projects
- Assist in managing budgets and funding matters. These include budget monitoring, expenses tracking, billings and claims processing as well as preparing management reports
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Resourceful, independent, meticulous, organizational skills, strong analytical mind and eye for detail
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks on hands and work under time pressure
- Fluent in English
- Immediate or Short notice preferred
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.