- Participate or lead architectural discussions with clients.
- Responsible for defining tasks, scope, and effort from client stories during user requirement sessions.
- Ability to work independently within a complex environment to evaluate issues and then determine and remediate the root cause.
- Involve a project delivery team and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical standards.
- Experience working in complex environments with multiple Active Directory forests, including Azure AD, resource forests, directory synchronization, Exchange Server, and Exchange Online.
- Willingness to work after-hours and on weekends during project implementation waves.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, System Information, or another relevant field.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in one of the following Microsoft products: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Active Directory, and Azure.
- Fresh graduates with Microsoft Azure Certification are very welcome to apply.
- Good in designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory.
- Office 365 & azure design readiness, hybrid co-existence, implementation, migration, and administration knowledge and experience.
- Critical thinking skills and complex problem-solving abilities are required.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Certification in related skills is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Time Management
- SERVER Administration
- Critical Thinking
- Computer System Administration
- Database System Administration (DBA)
- Microsoft / MS Exchange
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 11, Jalan Kuningan Barat 2, Kuningan Barat Kel., Mampang Prapatan
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
About PT Intikom Berlian Mustika
Overview Established in 1990, Intikom has become a reliable IT solutions provider for the clients in keeping them ahead in the industry and makes Intikom a partner to lead. Our reputation is gained through the long process and the commitment of our management to be focused on the IT business. Our vision Partner to Lead. Our Mission Moving toward excellence as an admired ICT solution provider, preferred place to build career and contributor of good values to stakeholders. What We Sell We offer a wide selection of products & services for our customer's IT lifecycle needs, from top brands to customized services. What Market We Serve We serve any size of organization in any industry. From small-medium-sized businesses to large enterprises, from private sectors to state-owned enterprises. What Our Success Attributes Our success attributes to our management's strong leadership, teamwork, customer-focused approach, and trust we share with our customers. What Set Us Apart from Our Competitors We set ourselves apart from our competitors by developing a long-term relationship with our customers. We focus our business on an end-to-end customer experience. Partnership: IBM, as Official IBM Business Partner since 1993 Cisco System, as Cisco Premier Partner since 2001 Lexmark, as Lexmark Business Partner since 2004 HP, as HP Business Partner since 2005 Wincor Nixdorf, as Wincor Nixdorf since 2008 Microsoft, as Microsoft Certified Partner since 2008 Lenovo, as Lenovo Business Partner since 2010 Trend Micro, as TrendMicro Affinity One Partner since 2010 ACER, as Acer Corporate Service Partner since 2011 HP, as HP Gold Partner since 2011 Fujitsu, as Fujitsu Select Partner since 2011 FIS, as FIS Global Business Partner since 2012 Huawei, as Huawei Business Partner since 2012