Digital Marketing Specialist
- Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia8, Jalan Adiyaksa IX, Lebak Bulus Kel., Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta SelatanDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- 4,500,000.00 - 5,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR4,500,000.005,000,000.004,500,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts and to administer our social media accounts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to our Clinic promotion. You will also be responsible for creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
A Digital Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our Clinic’s views creatively.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Mantain and update our Clinic's website content
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to create creative content and manage all published content (images, video, and written).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness, marketing efforts and marketing activities (advertising, events planning etc)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, magazine etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Maximum 32 years old
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc) and market research methods
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Bachelors in marketing, communications, design or equivalent
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Thinking
- Adobe Illustrator
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Content Marketing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.