System Engineer (MIMIX)
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia16, The Plaza OfficeTower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
A Systems Engineer is responsible for supporting equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support. A System Engineer performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment. A System Engineer provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), or equivalent with minimum GPA 3.00/ 4.00.
- At least have 1 years of working experience in related area.
- Having knowledge in Windows Server 2008, Linux and VMWare (Vsphere client & web client), AS400, MIMIX
- Candidate with experience using Cisco is preferred.
- Candidate have strong will to learn
- Candidate communicates actively in English.
- Candidate is willing to work shifting
- Candidate is willing to be assigned in client sit
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Computer Networking
- Windows Server
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Plaza OfficeTower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.