- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaThe Plaza OfficeTower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Provide leadership over Company's Framework of Internal Control (FIC), including key elements such as the quarterly cadence of key control testing.
- Management Self Assessment of Control (MSAC), and the Quarterly Certification of Management (QCM).
- Act as a Trusted Business Advisor by collaborating with business leaders, as well as risk and compliance leaders, to build a risk-aware culture and enhance risk management practices in order to maintain Company's status as a well-controlled Company.
- Act as a Person In Charge for audit / compliance process (internal & external auditor).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from any major (candidate from Economics / Management is preferable)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Reliable, precise, efficient, well organized, ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively analyze and communicate risk is an essential element of the job
- Have knowledge or basic in Risk Management
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Change Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Plaza OfficeTower, 16th Floor, Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav. 28-30 Jakarta 10350, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Jakarta, Central Jakarta
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.