Associate Product Manager
- South Jakarta, Indonesia6, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
We are a local startup from Indonesia, which has vision to construct financial inclusion in Indonesia. PAYFAZZ leverages financial technology and internet to widely open banking access for Indonesians, especially the unbanked population.
Our highly collaborative product & engineering teams will be the perfect place for you to collaborate and learn the ropes together in building the ultimate experience for and serving millions of Indonesia’s unbanked population.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop strategic planning for product, including develop product roadmap, enhance user satisfaction through market research, including visits to customers, usability studies, customer surveys, benchmarking of other products, and set priorities for product development
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from ideation to tactical activities, starting from lead the ideation of new ideas and validate hypotheses to Troubleshoot day-to-day problems
- Develop & execute go-to-market strategy, such as Coordinate with marketing, CS, finance, and channel team to ensure flawless launch.
- Manage relationship with 3rd parties, such as engage, integrate, evaluate, and maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues
What Skills We’re Looking For
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor/ Master's Degree in any field
- Preferably graduate from top university
- Willingness to learn about the company’s business and products development
- Having an interest in financial services is a plus
- Excellent report writing ability in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Conscientious, Trustworthy, Positive Attitude.
- Good Analytical Skills, Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Free Parking
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Product Positioning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.