UX Researcher - (PAYFAZZ Bandung Office)
- Bandung, IndonesiaBandung, West Java, Indonesia, Bandung, West Java, IndonesiaBandungWest JavaIndonesia
- Full time
We are a local startup from Indonesia, which has vision to construct financial inclusion in Indonesia. Payfazz leverages financial technology and internet to widely open banking access for Indonesians, especially the unbanked population.
Our highly collaborative product & engineering teams will be the perfect place for you to collaborate and learn the ropes together in building the ultimate experience for and serving millions of Indonesia’s unbanked population.
We need a UX researcher to help Sellfazz—a product within Payfazz ecosystem, to understand our users better. Sellfazz is a software as a service (SaaS) startup, aiming to solve problems of small and medium enterprises in Indonesia.
You’ll be doing...
- Conduct in-depth research about problems, needs, and wants of our users.
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to explore research opportunities.
- Communicate and advocate research findings and insights to the team.
We’re going to like you, if you’re...
- Independent. Able to make substantial progress without being micro-managed by your manager.
- Adaptable. Enjoy learning on-the-fly and tackling unexpected problems.
- Sociable. Have a remarkable ability to build rapport with respondents.
- Deep thinker & observer. Ask meaningful questions, capture profound insights.
For this role, we need you to have...
- Demonstrated understanding of basic research (quantitative, qualitative, and statistical analysis).
- Minimum 1 year of working experiences. This can be substituted with strong research portfolio.
- Someone with psychology/anthropology/sociology background is preferable.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.