Social Media & Content Writer Specialist
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia6, Menara Prima, Jalan Doktor Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
We are a local startup from Indonesia, which has vision to construct financial inclusion in Indonesia. PAYFAZZ leverages financial technology and internet to widely open banking access for Indonesians, especially the unbanked population.
Our highly collaborative product & engineering teams will be the perfect place for you to collaborate and learn the ropes together in building the ultimate experience for and serving millions of Indonesia’s unbanked population.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for all social media accounts.
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google + and Linkedin.
- Contribute to the company blog on a weekly basis.
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Google + and Pinterest.
- Define and manage the roadmap to company social media channels success in growth and engagement.
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends.
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website.
What Skills We’re Looking For
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in any disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same field.
- Able to measure social media engagement.
- Creative and passionate in Digital Marketing.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Self-motivation, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skill, comfortable with meeting and talking to different people from different backgrounds.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Parking
- Social Media Management
- Content Marketing
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Menara Prima, Jalan Doktor Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.